Choose one of our Time Timer® products on the right to get more information.
For anyone who wants to measure and manage time more effectively: Time Timer is an innovative visual timer designed to “show” the passage of time through the use of a patented red disk that disappears as time elapses.
Unlike traditional timers that fail to make the abstract concept of time concrete, Time Timer’s visual depiction of “time remaining” provides stress-free time management. For example at work, school and home to make every moment count. Time timer is an award winning product.
How does Time Timer work and what can we do with it?
Please watch this animated video for answers on these and many other questions about the use and possibilities of the Time Timer.
Our Time Timer® products:
- Large, medium and pocket
- PLUS, black and white
- PLUS, white 20 min and 120 min
- MOD Sprint Edition
- Dry Erase Board
- Magnetic Pictogram Kit
- The Emotion Wheel / The Boo-Boo Reel
- Watch plus
- Watch Plus in colour
- Visual Schedule Kit
- Desktop software
- Children’s Book
With the Time Timer, educators make full use of their time with students.
Use the Time Timer in the classroom to:
– Teach the concept of time.
– Train students to use time wisely.
– Track the duration of activities.
– Monitor standardized tests.
Designed to help students understand, “how much longer”, no more other teaching aid reinforces the concept of elapsed time.
Time Timer delivers a sensitive solution to time management for all special needs.
In Special needs, Time Timer applications include:
- Guidance for individuals with ADD, ADHD, Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome and Dyslexia.
- Monitoring time during counselling and therapy sessions.
- Geriatric care, such as memory prompting for medications and appointments.
- Stroke and brain disorder rehabilitation.
- Perfect for both individual and group settings, the Time Timer helps make every moment count.
At home and in everyday life, the Time Timer has a million uses that will help you become more productive, more organized and more relaxed throughout the day.
Use the Time Timer to:
- Help children focus on their homework.
- Balance TV (or computer)time with playtime.
- Stick to practice and worrkout schedules.
- Assist with “start/end-of-day” routines.